KEEPING GOLF SAFE
ST. JOSEPH COUNTRY CLUB & COVID-19
St. Joseph Country Club Members and Patrons,
As you know, COVID-19 cases in some areas are increasing. That’s why our team is taking the following steps:
- As of Monday, 6/29, staff are required to wear masks inside our clubhouse
- Members playing our Kansas courses are required to wear a mask inside the clubhouse beginning Friday, July 3rd to comply with the Governor’s order. Members playing in Jackson County Missouri are also required to wear a mask indoors. All others are strongly advised to wear a mask while inside at the clubhouse<
- Employees are being screened prior to each shift
- Teams are disinfecting carts in between each use
- Should any of our staff test positive for COVID-19, we will notify members
- Should any members who have recently visited the club grounds be confirmed positive for COVID-19, we will also notify members
- At this time, fitness centers and pools will remain open.
We thank you for being a member of St. Joseph Country Club and for your continued understanding. We will continue to monitor and evolve our practices and to follow the guidance of our local government officials. Please contact us with any questions.
BECOME A MEMBER
Single, Family, Junior and Social Memberships available!