KEEPING GOLF SAFE
ST. JOSEPH COUNTRY CLUB & COVID-19
St. Joseph Country Club Members and Patrons,
After a trying 3 weeks, we have been given direction to start with Phase 1 opening of the golf course effective immediately. Below are the guidelines for which we will be operating under through this weekend, starting tomorrow, Friday, April 24th. Should all go well the next few days, we should be able to initiate Phase 2.
Golf Agreed Upon Phase 1 Procedures
In addition to these procedures all other Andrew County Recovery Guidelines, City, County, or State Ordinances shall be followed.
- Members ONLY shall play during Phase 1. No guests or open access.
- All players shall be logged to include name and contact number upon reservation including group members.
- Play shall be by walking only during Phase 1.
- Driving Ranges and Practice Areas shall remain closed during Phase 1.
- Groups shall not be of size that requires more than 1 tee time.
- NO congregating on the premises shall occur to include parking lot, greens, etc.
- Online payments only
- Tee times must book through the course website, a third-party vendor or calling the Golf Shop.
- Clubhouse & Pro-Shops can remain open following the 1:1 employee to member ratio.
- No indoor dining shall be allowed, to-go type services may be offered
- No league play, tournaments or instructional lessons shall occur during Phase 1.
- Social distancing of 6 feet is mandatory.
- Tee times shall be reduced by 50% or every 18 minutes to manage social distancing.
- Commonly touched course amenities including golf carts, ball washers, water coolers, benches, scorecards/pencils, bag stands, rakes, etc. will not be available on the course. Cups must be “touch and in” method and flagsticks must remain in cup at all times.
As you have read, we are walking only in Phase 1 and no guests. Phase 2 should be less restrictive and allow carts, should this go well. We insist every member to log in to your account on ForeUp and make your own tee times from now on. We will not allow walk ups or squeeze you in. If you are having trouble with the new system, please feel free to contact the golf shop.
BECOME A MEMBER
Single, Family, Junior and Social Memberships available!